Building a CRM for Breathing and Ice Therapy Services (Wim Hof Method) – Growth Hack
Summary: In this video, Nader Sabry discusses how he created a CRM system for his breathing and ice therapy services (Wim Hof method) business. He explains how he used a journal to keep track of his clients’ progress and developed a CRM system to automate the process.
- Creating a journal to track client progress can be useful for building relationships.
- Developing a CRM system can help automate tracking client progress and building relationships.
- Integrating automation tools like Zapier can help streamline the process
- Continuously refining and iterating on the CRM system can improve its effectiveness
- Creating a niche business can help differentiate and provide unique value to clients
Building a CRM system can help automate tracking client progress and building relationships, ultimately leading to a better client experience and business growth.
Key Point About Growth Hacking: Growth hacking involves finding creative and efficient ways to grow a business, often by leveraging technology and automation.
About the 10-Day Growth Hacking Challenge:
The 10-Day Growth Hacking Challenge is a program offered by mygrowththinking.com to help entrepreneurs and business owners learn about growth hacking and apply it to their businesses.
About the video
n this Growth Hack #3 video, Nader Sabry shares insights on how he built a CRM system for his breathing and ice therapy services business using a journal to track client progress. He discusses how automation tools like Zapier and continuous system refinement can help build a better client experience and grow your business. Additionally, he shares the importance of creating a niche business and how it can provide unique value to clients.
Building a CRM for Breathing and Ice Therapy Services: Growth Hack #3
Breathing exercises and ice therapy are becoming increasingly popular as ways to improve mental and physical health. The Wim Hof Method combines these two practices, developed by a Dutch extreme athlete who holds world records for endurance in extremely cold conditions. If you’re in the business of offering breathing and ice therapy services, a CRM (customer relationship management) system can help you keep track of client progress and provide personalized care.
In this video from the Growth Hack series by Nader Sabry, we learn how to build a CRM specifically for breathing and ice therapy services, using the Wim Hof Method as an example. Let’s dive into the key takeaways from the video:
- Understand your client’s progress – A CRM system can help you track their progress in their breathing and ice therapy practice, which can be especially helpful if you’re working with them remotely.
- Keep track of client notes – A CRM system can help you keep notes on each client, such as their medical history, goals, and preferences.
- Build a breathing journal – Creating a journal for your clients to track their breathing progress can be a useful tool for them to see their improvement over time and for you to adjust their practice as needed.
- Use automation – Automating certain tasks, such as sending follow-up emails and scheduling appointments, can save you time and ensure consistent client communication.
- Personalize care – By using a CRM system to keep track of client progress and notes, you can provide more personalized care and better tailor their breathing and ice therapy practice to their individual needs.
Building a CRM system for your breathing and ice therapy services can help you provide better care to your clients, keep track of their progress, and streamline your communication and scheduling processes. By implementing these practices, you can improve client satisfaction and retention, ultimately growing your business.
A Key Point about Growth Hacking:
Growth hacking is all about finding creative, low-cost ways to grow your business. By using a CRM system to personalize care and automate certain tasks, you can save time and resources while still providing excellent service to your clients.
About the 10-Day Growth Hacking Challenge:
If you want to learn more about growth hacking and how it can benefit your business, check out the 10-Day Growth Hacking Challenge by Nader Sabry. This program provides step-by-step guidance on implementing growth-hacking strategies for your business, with daily lessons and actionable tasks to help you see results.
- Wim Hof Method: Official website of Wim Hof, the creator of the breathing and ice therapy method. Provides information on his workshops, courses, and events. https://www.wimhofmethod.com/
- HubSpot CRM: Comprehensive CRM software with various features such as lead management, marketing automation, and sales analytics. Ideal for businesses looking to scale their operations. https://www.hubspot.com/products/crm
- Zapier: Integration platform that connects various software and automates workflows. Enables businesses to streamline their operations and improve productivity. https://zapier.com/
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Definition: A comprehensive article from Investopedia defining CRM and explaining its importance for businesses. Provides useful information for beginners. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/customer_relation_management.asp
1. How does the challenge work?
In 10 days, you will develop 3 growth hacks to accelerate your growth. Those growth hacks can be in a few formats. With a single growth hack, a single growth goal improved until optimized. With a multiple growth hack, a single growth goal improved until optimized. Multiple growth goals, with a single growth hack, improved until optimized. Multiple growth goals, with a multiple growth hack, improved until optimized. There is no wrong or right but rather what works best for you. The secret behind this is about getting your growth goal well defined. This is basically what is your number one growth problem. Once you know this, everything gets smoother and more refined with time.
2. Who is this challenge for?
The 10-day growth hacking challenge is for entrepreneurs and small-medium size business owners. This challenge is for one person and should be the key decision-maker of the business, like the CEO or founder only. If you’re in one of the following situations, you qualify. New startups (6 months old and more) Already operating businesses The key decision-maker Have a growth challenge This is not for people who are planning or about to start a business. This is not about how or what sort of business I should begin; we focus on already established companies, even if they are startups that have been operating for a very little time, but they have to be operating.
3. How do I get nominated?
If a contender has not nominated you, contact a current or previous contender to nominate you. Please describe your passion, mission, vision, and growth problem to the contender who will recommend you. Contenders will only back those they feel or see fit and can benefit from this challenge.
4. What are the benefits?
Only 1% of companies ever achieve exponential growth. This is a unique opportunity to access rare resources and a methodology used by the top girth hackers globally who have helped unicorn startups and Fortune 500 companies grow. Skill-building to develop your growth hacking talent Inspiration to get you moving and taking action Expert guides insights by bestselling author Nader Sabry A launchpad to continue growing as a capability Access to unique resources only the best growth hackers Usually use, this kind of training and expert-guided consulting during the process would be more than USD $10,000. They get this all for free with access to the author to further support skill development and enhance growth hacking practices for challengers and nominees.